09 10

Friday, July 11, 2008

"Gotta Love Spring"

I know this is out of order, but since this is a "My Creations" blog, I wanted to incude the layouts that I did this year. This was the first thing I did at Cricut.com, and the start of my obssession! This one and the "Curls" one, were both done in April 2008.
This is the first Layout that I did for the Out Of Your Comfort Zone Challenge at Cricut.com. you were to list things that you always do, and things you never do on your layouts, and then they gave you a challenge. One of the things that I said I always do, was computer journaling. They got me there, I had to handwrite the journaling. I had to have my title anywhere but the top. I had to include some embelishments. I think I did pretty well. And trust me it was WAY out of my comfort zone!! I did use Glitter Mists on the sides, on the green paper. I am not sure you can tell very well from the picture.

No comments: