09 10

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Addicted to Cardmaking Swap for December


Here is the card I made for the Addicted to Cardmaking Swap I host on Cricut.com. December’s theme was Cute Critters, or Funny Cards. I had actually stamped and colored these out way back in June! I was looking for just the right card to add them to! The Mouse is by House Mouse stamps. I used the Gamsol Technique to color them. The little apples in the background are stubbies from StampsbyJudith.com.
This was the last theme for the Addicted to Cardmaking SWAP. But it was so successful, and I had such a great time with it that we are doing a second round of it. It will be the 2009 Addicted to Cardmaking SWAP!

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

so cute! I love the house mouse stamps. they are so nervy sometimes, just like real mice:0)
Claire