09 10

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spring Cards




So I finally got some creative juices flowing! I got on a creative kick and made lots of cards last night! I was up until 5:30 am this morning working my little heart out! These were the first ones I finished. I made them for Kellpiejo’s swap on Cricut.com. Her theme for February is Spring/Easter cards. I was thinking maybe not everyone sends Easter cards, but anyone could use a spring thinking of you card! I used the printed paper from a Spring DCWV 4x6 stack (it is hard to see in this picture, but the paper has different little things about Spring); the rick rack was from a gift I received from one of my Birthday Clubs on Cricut.com. The flowers are Primas, and the buttons are from a RAK I won on Cricut.com, held for members of the Cricut Card Fairy Army! So I guess you really could say that my friends at Cricut helped me create these cards! It’s good to have friends, thanks everyone!

No comments: