09 10

Sunday, April 12, 2009

You Choose ATC - Spring






This ATC is also for the “You Choose ATC” swap. I couldn’t decide which theme I was going to do this one for, “Spring” or “Get Well” but since I made so many of them they are for Spring! Get Well has a smaller number of participants. I used Stampin’ Up’s Botanical Blooms which was a set I got from SaleABration (2009). I used the leaf outline and stamped them all around the green cardstock. I then wrapped a ribbon around it, adhered that to White. And then onto yellow. The Scallop Oval is a new Punch by Stampin” Up! I love it already! The small oval is also a Stampin’ Up punch. I layered the two, and used Stampin Dimensionals, by Stampin’ Up to give it some pop! To finish it all up I tied on a little bow to the ribbon. BTW I CASEd the layout from my Wonderful Upline, Claire Lawrence. She made a card with the set, with pretty much the same Layout!

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

AWWWW...thanks for the shoutout!
Claire