09 10

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day Card for my Mother-In-Law

I was inspired to do this card from some cards that I received in a Card Swap made by Gena Z (sorry Gena, can't think of your whole name) or her MB name MsGenaZep. She had made some flowers similar to this on some of her card fronts for a swap on my favorite MB. I loved it so thought I would try!
For this one, I used Stampin' Up's Full Heart punch. I punched out 10 hearts folded them in half, distressed the edges a bit, and then cut out a circle using SU's 1 3/4" circle. Then I layered them in a circular pattern, added the brad to the center. The leaves I made using the wing from SU's Extra large two-step bird punch. The background is embossed using Stampin' Up's Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, run through my BigShot. The sentiment is from one that I had on hand (NonStampin' Up).

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love it! Cute idea! Love the dimension!