09 10

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Items for a Craft Fair - Large Reindeer tags


There's those Reindeer again!! What can I say? I love how cute he/she is! I made some more tags with that squeeze hand die cutter. Well just the reindeer are cut with that, I actually traced and cut out the tags. I know I know, I have a machine to do that, just too lazy to pull it out! Ok so how many of you out there have more patterned paper than you could possibly use in this life time? That's me too! So I decided to put it to good use and make some tags! All of the paper, cardstock and ribbon is stuff I have on hand collecting dust. (At least that's what my hubby thinks!)
Stay tuned, more Craft Fair goodies to come! Oh and don't forget to check out my other blog as I have more goodies on there as well!

No comments: