09 10

Thursday, October 9, 2008

13 days of Halloween Layout SWAP



I signed up for this one with MrsSuzan on Cricut. I must say I had fun with these, and I can not wait until the LOs come back to see all the other great work!
I signed up to do 6 candy Corn and 3 Friendly ghosts. I used the Cricut to cut out the 3 friendly ghosts. I used the negatives for the "Friendly Ghosts". The ghosts are cut using my Sizzix die cuts. Hey and look there is that "Whimsy" jumbo roller stamp again from Stampin Up! Did I mention I love that one??
I used some of the Hundreds of sheets of Alphabet stickers for the "candy corn". The candy corn was all cut by hand. I had to have David look up the color order of the Candy corn. I can never remember the order of the colors! I don't like candy corn, so I never really studied them!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: