09 10

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shoebox swap


So I had a very creative weekend last weekend! David was off and he let me veg out in the
craft room. Wasn't that nice??? I had the chance to catch up on some swaps I have due over the next few months. I made this one for a Swap with the PhillyInkers SU group that I am a memeber of. Ineeded to make a card for a shoebox swap. The picture doesn't do it much justice though. The background is a background stamp from Stampin' Up called Pretty Petals. The sentiment is from a hostess set called Echos of Kindness. I stamped it in Real Red classic ink on Very Vanilla card stock. I then distressed the edges a little with the Real Red stamp pad. The Sentiment is stamped on Pretty in Pink cardstock, adhered to Real Red cardstock. I tied it up with a Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, and adhered it to a Real Red card.
I need to find a better way to take pictures!

No comments: