09 10

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Five little words that worry me...

There are 5 little words that I hear my son say often. And every time I hear them I start to worry....

"One, Two.....
Three.....

Blast Off!!!!!"
Now normally you would think these words would be associated with oh say a rocket ship. Not for him! Generally they mean he is about to jump off of something! Sometimes it's the couch, sometimes it's a chair. Once, a week before his birthday pictures, he uttered them as he was diving face first into a pile of rocks! With his loving Grandfather looking on...and laughing! Never mind that he had a big goose egg on his head afterwards! (And he continued to do it since it made Pop Pop laugh!)
Anyway, today it was the slide! He takes jumping into leaves to a whole new level!!!
Luckily it was the leaves (and the muddy back yard) that took the beating, not him! Ah boys, you gotta love them!!!!


No comments: