09 10

Monday, January 18, 2010

An altered bottle


I am in a swap on my Favorite MB. We each get a partner, who we learn about and then create some goodies for. This round I am paired up with Sheila, aka Mopster67. have to say this swap is by far the easiest Partner swap I have ever done! Sheila is great! And the themes are awesome! Not too hard, which is what my brain needs right now! LOL. The theme for this one is "flowers".

Anyway, I got the bottle of flowers from a craft store, removed all of the labels, including the one that held the lid on. then I used my sticky strip to hold all of the pieces on. I used my circle punches and Scallop circle punch from SU. The images are from the "Circle of Friendship" and the "Petal Pizzazz" sets. The patterned paper and ribbon are from stuff I had on hand.

No comments: