09 10

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's for the kids

Inside: "And lots of Valentine Fish kisses!"


Inside: "Valentine I think you are out of this world!"



Can you believe it??? I actually am ahead and made the kids Valentines this year! And they are done before Valentine's Day!! Aren't you proud of me?? Well, I am proud of me!
The first Valentine is for my daughter. I saw some fish cards on the internet by various people, and thought this would make a cute Valentine! Cheyenne is on this fish kick. She's always asking me to cut out some fish out of paper, so that she can decorate them and then hang them on her walls. So I thought she would appreciate the fish on this one. Although now that I think about it, she will probably be asking me to make some of these for her next. I used the Ornament Punch by Stampin' Up, and the fins are using the 5-Petal flower punch. The eyes I cheated a little and used the eyes from Owl punch. The hearts are punched using the Heart-to-heart punch. The paper is from my stash, but since it was a water print, I thought it went well with the card! The sentiment I typed on the computer.
The second card is for my son. When I thought about a card for him, this is the set that came to mind. The aliens are from "Greetings, Earthling" set by Stampin' Up. The hearts in between the aliens are punched using the Heart-to-heart punch. The hearts in the background are stamped with some old heart stamps I have in my stash, and are stamped using VersaMark. I colored the images using my Stampin' Write Markers.
The last picture is Valentines that I made for the kids that go to my school. I was inspired by the ones that Cheyenne made for her class. I made pink ones for the girls, and the white ones for the boys. Inside there are cherry flavored lollipops.

No comments: