09 10

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Addicted to Cardmaking - Pretty Papers


I know I haven't been posting for a while on this Blog. It's not because I haven't been creating. I have. I have just been lazy and haven't been pulling out the camera like I should be!
I'm going to try to rectify that situation. I am going to start by showing these cards. The theme for April's cards for my Addicted to Cardmaking cards which I host on my favorite MB, is "Pretty Papers". Now granted these are not the prettiest papers I have, but I find that they are challenging! I mean really what more can you say?? Happy Birthday is printed all over the paper! I saw a layout similar to this on display in a chain craft store. There's had paper with buttons all over it, and they tore the paper and stamped a sentiment on the cardstock. I knew I didn't need any more sentiments, so I went instead with an image of some birthday candles. And since those packs of papers that you get come with the same papers in multiple colors, I made a few in each color. I used my Marvelous Markers to color in the image, and I must say I think the colors match pretty well!
I am so glad it's Spring!! I was able to shoot these pictures out in the Pine trees that line my driveway. I looked around for flowers, but alas, they are few and far between here at my house. Now dandelions....we have plenty of those!

No comments: