09 10

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Craft fair items

Here I have pictures some altered composition books, decorated rulers, gift card holders, gift tags and corner bookmarks. These composition books I made into Holiday planners. Each one has handmade paper beads on ribbons which are great bookmarks. I also added tabs in little baggies so that when the person bought it, they could add dividers if they wished. The corner bookmarks are great for holding your space in a favorite book, and they aren't bulky so they wont mess up the spines of your books (I hate that). The gift card holders are probably one of my best sellers.

Oh and the rulers? What better way to keep track of your ruler! I bet no one would dare try to steal your ruler now! You could tell by looking at it that it was yours! Perfect gift for teachers, crafters or anyone in school!

No comments: