09 10

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Visitation BVM Craft Sale Nov 18 & 19, 2011













This year I was able to secure a spot at Visitation's Holiday craft show. I was both excited and a little anxious. I heard how busy their shows are! The first picture is one of the crowd on Friday night. And this isn't even at it's busiest!!!! When I went to set up I was a little overwhelmed. I expected an 8 foot space, this was closer to 10 or 12 foot. They used their lunch tables for us. I just kind of stood there staring at the tables, not really sure where to start. Then I was afraid I was not going to have enough stuff to fill the space. I ended up just fine, and still had stuff to put out. The pictures of the tables are from late Friday night, I can tell because there are boxes of cards there. When I first set up, I didn't have room for the cards. I ended up doing pretty well, making almost 4 times the sales I ever made at craft shows! I will absolutely be back next year! Oh and while I was there, someone from St Sophia's approached me to be a vendor at their sale next November! All in all a very successful show!!!

















No comments: