09 10

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm Dreaming of Spring

Yet another example of bad pictures. This card I made for the "I'm Dreaming of Spring" theme for my Favorite MB. I embossed the background with a folder, and then stamped the flower scene on watercolor paper. I used my alchohol markers to color the images in. (I am still not sure how to use them!) The sentiment is from the set the flower came with. I punched it out with my Stampin UP Curly Label punch. Then for the mat for it, I punched two pieces of brown cardstock, cut them both in half and then matted it.
I think this may be the last of this cardstock color. :( I like this color (can you tell?) I have a file folder of miscellaneous colors of Cardstock that I have been trying to use up, and this is one of them. The green and other purple "Beyond Borders" cards seen below were also in the file folder.

No comments: