09 10

Friday, July 22, 2011

Boys Birthday Cards



In continuing with the Kid's birthday cards theme, these are the ones I created for the boys. For some reason I am really into Robots this year! I just think they are cute! I picked up this unmounted cutie at a stamp show, I believe last year. I knew I was going to use this stamp when I posted the boy's theme! I colored them with my Marvelous Markers (Stampin' Write Markers) from Stampin' Up. The little hats are stamped on patterned paper then paper pieced onto the image. The sentiment is from the Lots of Bots set by stampin' Up. I believe the hats came from the Sock Monkey accessories set. These were fun to make. Again I couldn't decide on the colors. I thought the grey color was more robot-like, but the blue matched better.

No comments: