09 10

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Girl's Birthday Cards



I decided to do a Kid's Birthday card swap on my Favorite MB. Swappers could sign up for Boys or Girls or a combination of both. I went with a stamp that my hubby bought for me about 3 Christmases back that I HAD TO HAVE. Sadly this is the first time she's seen the light of day! I tried my hand at using some of those alcohol markers, and although I am sure I didnt use them the proper way, I am pretty happy with the results. The background I embossed with Stampin' Up's Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder which I ran through my BigShot. I finished it off with the sentiment punched out and layered with circle punches and the scalloped circle punch. I couldn't decide if I liked the sentiment on the white or the purple, so I did some of each.

No comments: