09 10

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fall into Autumn Addcited To Cardmaking

Here's another stamp set that I just HAD TO HAVE which my hubby bought me a few Christmases ago. Now I have to say I couldn't decide how to color the leaf pile. I mean leaf piles aren't all one color. So I tried a few different ways, and I think I like this way the best. These are for my Addicted to Cardmaking swap on my favorite MB, the theme being Fall colors. This is the first time I used a big circle/scallop on my card and I do really like it! The background is embossed with a Sizzix folder ran through my BigShot. The twill I colored by pulling it across my (I believe) Soft Suede Classic Ink stamp pad. The PopTop (from a Diet Coke Can) was dyed using alcohol markers. But you could always use alcohol inks. The image I colored with my Stampin' Write markers (Marvelous Markers). The patterned paper is just stuff I had on hand. I love how this turned out!

No comments: