09 10

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Craft Sale Items - Key Fob Wristlets

So I have been working hard at trying to get ahead for my 3 craft shows this coming November. And I have a new obsession!! Key Fob Wristlets! I have already sold a number of these, and I am waiting for the hardware to arrive in an order so that I can make more to sell.
They are available on Cotton Webbing like below: Or Polypropylene:


There are more shown here:


and here:


I have seen many of these on Etsy in prices ranging form $5 up to $9.50! At the moment I am selling them for $4 a piece, but that may increase depending on price of the webbing. (The current ones the webbing was on sale) So don't wait! Get yours today! I will ship also, please ask for shipping prices!

Tired of losing your keys in the bottom of your purse?? These stylish Key Fob Wristlets are just the right size to slip over your wrist, and no more searching for your keys! Hands full with a purse, baby seat, and groceries? Slip them on your wrist and leave your hands free! Heading to the gym, or going for a walk and you don't want to carry your wallet? These are the perfect thing!

Great for friends. co-workers, neighbors and teacher's gifts!


Additional colors and styles will be offered soon!!!

No comments: