09 10

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Friendship

Here is another one of the card sets from the card club I used to belong to. Here is their version, it is a library card pocket: And one way I changed it. The ribbons they sent were so small so it was hard to change them up much. You can't see it in the picture but I added silver stitch lines along the frame. I added a hole to the purple tab. I slipped the big ribbon through the hole and then tied it with the smaller piece.



And another version: I added silver stitching to the "rick Rack" piece as well as the frame. I also used a bit of Marina Mist Classic Ink on the transparency piece, I also distressed the frame. I tied a little piece of thread around the big ribbon and then held it in place in the back while I stapled the smaller ribbon in the front. I also ran the library card pocket through my Perfect Polka Dots folder by Stampin Up:


This card was....not my style. I stared at it for quite some time before I figured out something to do.

No comments: