09 10

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Winter tags for a swap


So it has been a while since I posted some of my creations! Sorry I am such a slacker! Ok so I made these little cuties for my Tags, tags and more tags swap that I am hosting on my favorite Message Board. The papers are from a winter stack of printed papers. I cut all of the circles, and the pieces for the little guy's hat and noses, from scraps. The blue cardstock tags weren't from scraps, but I did cut the ovals from the scraps for the tags! Talk about using everything! LOL. I had to use two different papers since I had used the swirly paper for the Christmas in July Card fronts. I was pretty excited how they turned out!
I used the 3/4", 1 " and 1 1/8" circle punches, and the 3/4" square and 1" square punch for the hat. The little noses are cut freehand, so they may vary in size, but then again all carrots are not created equal!!! :)

2 comments:

Summer Loving Gal said...

these are adorable! I know those people in your swap are going to love them!
Denise

Crystal said...

Good job sweetie! I Love snowmen they are my favorite besides snowflakes for decorating for Christmas! I also like the natural masculine one you did! We are in MD now, trying to get unpacked but keep getting sidelined! HUGS!