09 10

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Last creation (for now) by my daughter

Here is the card she made for her cousin William. He is 10. Inside it says "I think you are sweet". She colored the mouse with my markers. Then she ran the background through an embossing machine. The folder has little bubbles on it. After she did she got upset and said she couldn't "put on the words", so I told her to put them inside instead. She did pretty good I think.

Again, the picture isn't the greatest, because my light source-aka the Sun- seems to be on vacation....again.

Thanks for all the comments on her first card. She is great at creating. I can't tell you how many times I ask her if something looks good or not. I often ask her when I am stuck what a card needs and she will say "A ribbon" or buttons or whatever, and can I tell you, she is right 95% of the time???? She has an eye for color.
The only thing that worries me is.....who's gonna have control of the craft table when she is say 9 or 10? There's no more room in here to add a table that's for sure! Maybe I will have to hit the lottery and get an EXTRA big room to house the craft goodies!

LOL I will have to make her her own blog also!!!!

2 comments:

Kellpiejo said...

Gina I love seeing your daughter's creations, my daughter will be 5 in August and is the same way. Tell her to keep up the good work. It's great that you have a crafting buddy in the house and it will hopefully stay a speacial bond for the two of you.

Dot said...

Gina, she did a wonderful job!!