09 10

Friday, July 17, 2009

My test subjects...


So on Monday I am holding my first card class for Stampin' Up here in my home. And I was a little concerned that I wasn't going to be able to explain the card, so I called on my guinea pigs, aka Cheyenne and David to explain the card and have them make it. They did pretty well! David had a little issue with the border punch but he figured it out (didn't listen to directions!). Cheyenne also did quite well, and then asked me to make another card.
The class is being held here in my home on Monday the 20th from 6 - 7:30. I will be holding one class (for now) a month. If you purchase 9 months, you get one free, please contact me for details - we'd love to have you join us!!!! Leave a comment or email me at GRKIDDO at VERIZON dot NET.
(PS please excuse the mess!)

No comments: