09 10

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kind and Caring Thoughts and taking Photos

So I am TRYING to learn how to take better photos of my craft items, and I found a great tutorial on a Message board that I go to frequently.

For this photo I took two pieces of white cardstock, used masking tape and taped them together on the back. Then I got this handy little easel at a craft store in the school supplies. I set it up in our bay window (much to the cats' dismay). And shot a few pictures. Then I went into my photo editing program and edited it. I think it came out pretty well don't you think?

The watermark is from a freebie download that I was directed to. Unfortunatley it isnt free anymore, but there may be some other easy ones out there to use!


I used my new "Kind And Caring Thoughts" stamp set from Stampin' Up. I also used Stampin' Up's Classic inks. All other items were things I had on hand.


I'm off to help my DD create dome cards! :)




No comments: