09 10

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine for my son

As soon as I saw this stamp set I KNEW I needed it! It is the new clear Mount "Fox and Friends" stamp set by Stampin' Up! My son's nickname is Chunky Monkey, or Monkey Butt. LOL I know, I know, it just kind of stuck! :) And he is proud of it! He tells all kinds of strangers that his real name is Chunky Butt and his pretend name is Cameron! He used to be just monkey, because he climbs EVERYWHERE!

Ok so anyway, I knew I had to make him a monkey Valentine! The background is using Stampin Up's new embossing folder. The sentiment I did on the computer and then colored it in with my stampin write markers. The bananas are actually different stickers I had on hand. Each banana is a separate sticker, I just stuck them together on white cardstock to make a bunch and then cut ti out. The hearts are made using two different punches by Stampin Up. The new mini heart punch and the Love you Bunches heart punch (I think that is what is called). then I just gave the hearts and bananas dimension using the dimensionals!



I have more to post so stay tuned, but I am off for now to help my mom order her Stampin Up kit! Yeah!

No comments: