09 10

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Green With Envy - Addicted to Cardmaking

I made this card for the theme Green with Envy for my Addicted to Cardmaking swap on my favorite MB. I have to say though that I TOTALLY CASEd this card from my fabulous Upline Claire Lawrence. I just couldn't come up with my own design, and saw the awesome card she made and had to make one myself!!!
I used the new clear mount Vintage Vogue from Stampin' Up (which by the way Claire ENABLED me into getting!). And the background (on the light green) is the rolling stamp So Swirly (retired). I used the Wide Oval Punch and the Coluzzle cutting system. The border was done with Stampin' Up's new Scallop border. The ribbon, and cardstock are all using stuff I had on hand. The inks I used were Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Garden Green and Certain Celery (I think).

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

I like your color choices. :0) happy to ENABLE!