09 10

Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Card


How many of us have a ton of fibers and ribbons that you just HAD TO HAVE and when you got them homw wondered "Now what am I going to do with that?" LOL me too! I bought a bunch of Fun Fur yarn, at least I think that's what it was called, because they had it on clearance at a local craft store for dirt cheap! I think it was like $1.00 a skein. Normally it is quite a bit more! So I of course had to have every color! That was at least 2 years ago!
So when I needed to make a winter card for a recent card front swap, I dug out this one. It kind of looks like cold wintery colors don't you think? The blue is Stampin' Up's retired Ballet Blue. The white piece is embossed with a snow flake embossing folder. The snowflake stamp is from Stampin' Up's "Serene Snowflakes" and the sentiments are from "Sincere Salutations". Lately I haven't been able to decide on a sentiment, so I stamped two different ones and included them both along with a scallop oval so that whomever recieves it can decide which occassion they would like to use it for.

No comments: