09 10

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A bright Valentine or Love card


I had actually created this card for a swap for the PhillyInkers, however the meeting we were to have was rescheduled, and the following meeting the set that I had used went onto the Discontinued list. I did however use the cards for a swap on my fav MB, and I also used them to send to the folks in my Stampin Up club. So it really wasn’t a big deal in the end!
Ok so I used Stampin Up’s Something New to Love set. I chose some different colors of pinks and red inks. I used Pink Pirouette, Pink Passion, Riding Hood Red and Real Red all of which are the Classic Inks. I also used the Black StazOn ink. I added a piece of Pink Passion cardstock, and tied on a strip of the ¼” Grosgrain Real Red ribbon. It is a little bright, but I like it!

No comments: