09 10

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring/Easter Card Front


Ok so this was supposed to be for the Monthly Card front swap that I am hosting on my fav MB. Just one problem, it is a card, not a front! I realized when I had finished it that I had made the mistake. But since I am the hostess, I chose to still use them! Whoever receives them will just have the whole card, rather then just the front!
I used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder to do the embossing. Then I used paper from a patterned paper stack. (I think it was a spring one, but I could be wrong). I added the paper to a torn piece of paper and tore the pattened paper to give it some dimension. I cut the oval with my Word Window punch from Stampin Up, and stamped the little "Easter Blessings" sentiment. It will show on the inside of the card once it is opened. The flowers and the buttons are from a wonderful RAK I recieved from someone on the m fav MB. I added some ribbon and Viola Easter card!

No comments: