09 10

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dips recipe Layout SWAP




I joined a swap for Dips on my fav MB, hosted by HeidiK. Now I don’t normally do the layout swaps, because I still feel that my layouts are lacking, but I wanted to do a swap for Pumpkin Dip so I went ahead and joined. I didn’t want the layout to be overly “in your face” so I decided to start with torn edges, add a little color and design with my Stampin Up rolling stamp, “So Swirly” with my More Mustard Ink pad. I then colored two different Pumpkin stamps that I have with my markers. I used Dimensionals to adhere them to my page. Now, I did run out of colors of the cardstock, so I had to make some of the LOs with grey in the background, and some with the grey in the foreground. I hope that everyone likes them! Also I covered the recipe, as I heard that that was “the thing to do”.

No comments: