09 10

Saturday, June 20, 2009

EEKS Look what I found in my Craft Room...

LOL Yup it is my floor! I haven't seen it in weeks!!! I have been busy Unmounting some of my Retired Stampin Up sets, since I am running out of room to store them. David thinks I should get rid of them...Could you imagine the horror??? So I have been unmounting and putting them in CD cases to free up some space. I now have some empty drawers!!! Yeah me! I wonder how many more stamps I could get if I unmounted all of my Non-Stampin Up sets????????

2 comments:

Lori said...

So funny Gina. I thought it was going to be a creepy bug or something..that would make me go EEK. But the floor...didn't expect that one and I laughed out loud! Congrats on the newfound space!

Crystal said...

Oh you fooled me I thought it was going to be mouse and I was going to freak out LOL! Good for you!!!