09 10

Friday, June 26, 2009

Wandering in my flowers- part three

Part three of my flowers. I never have luck posting a lot of pictures all at once!

My Hydrangea. The first year it has this many blooms! This one is in the back yard.
My Mums. This one has been in our front flower bed for a number of years, and still looks pretty.
My Daisies. This is one of two plants of our Daisy plants in one of our front flower beds. (The other flowerbed is just sad) This one has been in a number of years as well. The other Daisy plant isn't doing so well. We have a couple of blooms.




2 comments:

Crystal said...

Good job on all the pictures hon. Wnat to come and plant me some flowers? I have no aptitude in that area, that is all Jon!

Summer Loving Gal said...

beautiful pictures, Gina
Absolutely LOVE the lily and daisies!
Your pond is really nice too :-)

Denise