09 10

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Addicted to Cardmaking - Monkeys



Okay can I tell you how much I love these monkeys???? They are so cute and always look like they are having a ball! I had to make cards for the ACM swap on my Favorite MB. The theme for August is Animals. I originally started this card with a different stamp in mind, but couldn't think of a sentiment so I changed it to these monkeys. I still couldn't think of a proper sentiment, so I opted to leave it blank! But wouldn't it be cute with a "Hope your Birthday is a SPLASH" or "Last one in the pool is a rotten banana"? LOL or something along those lines? All materials used were various stuff I had on hand. And I made two versions, because I was running out of cardstock and had to improvise. The images were colored using my Marvelous Markers from Stampin' Up. The layout from this card I am sure you have seen before, and was CASED from fellow PhillyInker Kristin Kortonick. (Thanks Kristin!!)

No comments: