09 10

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Christmas In July SWAP-Snowmen


It's that time again! The Christmas In July Card Front Swap on my favorite MB! This year we had a few different themes to choose from. This one is for the Cold Twigs, Warm Heart (aka Snowmen) theme. I first stamped the snowman onto a plain piece of white cardstock, then created a mask. I also created a mask for the moon using a circle punch. I sponged on some of Stampin' Up's Basic Grey, then Bashful Blue all around. Then I colored the snowman in using various Stampin' Up's Marvelous Markers. The edges I embossed with my new favorite toy, the ScoreBuddy which I ordered at a recent Convention.
More Christmas cards to follow, I am spacing them out over the next couple of days! Oh and PS sorry for the angle of the photos. I need to get down lower next time, but on the upside you are able to see the embossing!

No comments: