09 10

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Second Annual Card Swap - Get Well Soon


I like how these turned out. I did these for another theme for TexasTam's swap on my favorite MB. I love these girl stamps without the heads! They always have the best sentiments come with them! The sentiment I reserved for inside and it says "A hug to ease your Cough and sneeze" and since they are clear stamps I was also able to line up ""feel Better Soon" directly under that so it looks as though it was one stamp! LOVE IT! (said in a Wheezie-from Dragon Tails-voice.) The background I did with Stampin' Up's Texture plates, then I sanded them down a bit. A little note about the texture plates. If you want a more defined image, spritz the cardstock with rubbing alcohol before embossing it! I then used my handy piercing tool that slides into my new scoring tool. The images was stamped on watercolor paper, and I used my watercolor crayons from Stampin' Up to color it along with my blending pens.

No comments: