09 10

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christmas in July Swap - NonTraditional Colors


Another card for the Christmas In July swap, this theme is Non-Traditional Colors.
I CASED this card from a Fellow PhillyInker Julianna. She had made them for a make and take last year. I used Stampin' Up's Ornament punch to punch the ornaments, and then stamps from a couple of sets to emboss the designs on them. I do believe I used "Priceless" and "Snow Swirled" although I could be wrong about the flourish one. I stamped the image in Versamark and then embossed them with white embossing powder. The scallop edge is done with Stampin' Up's Scalloped edge punch. The cardstock and Patterened paper is all stuff I had on hand. The faux stitching is nice and straight due to my new favorite scoring tool and a handy little piercing tool that fits right into it's grooves.

No comments: