09 10

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Snowman



Here's another card I created for a swap hosted by Stephanie Drewa. I do believe her theme was snowmen or snow or something like that. I love how cute this snowman is! Simple. I colored the image in using my Marvelous Markers by Stampin' Up. The snowflakes are punched out using some punches that I have. Then I sprayed them with some glitter spray. The little circle piece is what we, on my fav. MB, refer to as "Skittles" not sure who came up with that name! They are actually sold in the flower section of a local (Big Box) crafting store. You can get a whole bag of them for like $5! Someone in the crafting world caught onto what we were doing and marketed them under a new name, in various colors for $3 for a tiny container! What a rip off! I actually had bought a bunch of them a couple of years ago when the craft store had them on Clearance for $2 a bag! I probably have about a Zillion of them! So I thought it was about time to start using them!!!! :)
The second picture is of the inside, where I stamped "let it snow" and added another snowflake.

No comments: