09 10

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pop Top Pumpkins!


Funny story. I receive emails form different companies that have tutorials and such. One lazy morning I was watching a video and the woman says that you can use the pop tops to soda cans as embellies, and something along the lines of 'don;t throw anything out' and I start laughing.My hubby came in to see why I was laughing and I showed him the part of the video. And I tell him "I just heard a million husbands out there sigh!" LOL. Anyway, I used my alcohol markers to color the pop top then sat aside to dry. I stamped the image then ran it upside down through my adhesive machine, then sprinkled it with clear glitter. Then I colored the twill using a distress ink stamp pad, and then again with another color distress ink. I stamped the sentiment and added the embossed lines. By the way this was the card I was making when I decided I NEEDED the ScorBuddy!!!
These were made for another of Stephanie Drewa's swps.

No comments: